Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Calling All New Mommies




I'm so excited to be running my first of what I hope to become many contest. Are you excited yet?? I hope so. I would love to hear some funny stories from all the new mommies out there. Not just any story, but the worst "Unsolicited Advice" stories. You ever notice when your with child, everyone knows everything about well everything. Enough already, I know they mean well and all but enough is enough. So I want all you new mommies or soon to be mommies to send in your horror stories and the top 3 will get a "New Mommie Oath" tee shirt specially delivered. Please pass this along I want to get some great stories to share with everyone. Heck some of you might be the ones giving all this "unsolicited advice". Post a comment here or send me a message on my website Trendeebaby.

So everyone raise your right hand and repeat the "New Mom Oath" after me
"I will not listen to any unsolicited advice. Nor will I attempt to clean the house, do the laundry, take a shower, prepare the meals or take the baby for a walk before noon". You did I! Now sit back and relax it's not noon yet.

4 comments:

Storm, The Psychotic Housewife said...

I know this is more advice for after you have the baby, but here's one which drove me INSANE once people found out we were having trouble with our TTC journey before:

Just relax and it'll happen.

Really? I had NO idea a visit to the spa would bring me a baby. /sarcasm

I should have kept track how many times I heard that one!

Uniquely Yours said...

Sorry my comment is more of an after baby no no! I had someone ask me if I was pregnant several months after I had my daughter. I said no I just had a baby.

Unknown said...

Unsolicited advice? How bout you know what they say after you adopt, you will get pregnant. Really? The doctor never mentioned that as a cure. And I thought all of those tests and drugs would do it- Silly me=)

Anonymous said...

my mil would do everything in the book. everytime my baby will cry she says he's teething or sick. give him tylenol.

when i was pregnant. don't know if it's reaaly advice.i was told by a doctor that i couldn't get pregnant. so when i did, everyone would tell me to lat down don't move. would not let me do anything because they were afraid i'd lose it
bwalleshauser@yahoo.com